*** Recipes Tutorials ***
- 1 zucchini, sliced into sticks
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp Cajun Power Spicy Garlic Pepper Sauce – or your favorite hot sauce
- 1-1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, then place a rack in the pan and apply a little cooking spray.
- Whisk the flour together with the seasoned salt and pepper in a wide shallow bowl.
- Whisk the eggs together with the milk and hot sauce (I used my immersion blender) and place in another wide, shallow bowl next to the seasoned flour.
- Combine the panko with with Parmesan in a a third wide, shallow bowl and place next to the other two bowls.
- Dip a zucchini stick in the flour, shake off any excess, then dip in the egg mixture to coat.
- Let any excess run off, then coat in the Panko and Parmesan mixture and arrange on the rack in the baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the zucchini and bake for another 10 to 12 minutes, or until crispy.