*** Recipes Tutorials ***
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (8 ounce) bags mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray. Beat cake mix, butter, and egg into a firm dough, then press into the bottom of prepared pan. Top with a layer of Ritz crackers.
- Mix together marshmallow creme and sweetened condensed milk until fully combined, and pour evenly over the crackers. Top with mini peanut butter cups and one sleeve crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely in pan before cutting and serving. Bars will be very gooey when warm, but will set up once cooled.